Assistant Account Specialist - Ecommerce
The main responsibility of the Assistant Account Specialist – Ecommerce is to work closely with the Key Account Manager to ensure new accounts are properly onboarded and existing accounts are fully supported.
Three Key Accountabilities
- Ecommerce Account Onboarding and Maintenance
- Order Processing and Invoice Management for Ecommerce Accounts
- Peepers Capabilities + Product Knowledge
Ecommerce Account Onboarding and Maintenance
- Develop understanding of current account sales and sales strategies, allowing for full support of said accounts
- Develop broad understanding of new and current account requirements and communicate said requirements/changes to appropriate departments and personnel
- Become an expert in vendor portals to ensure proper execution of daily job responsibilities and special projects included but not limited to customer Q&A, sales reporting, inventory availability, and support cases
- Complete new item set-up forms each season in partnership with Key Account Manager
- Assist Key Account Manager in creation of presentations, reports, and special projects
- Partner with Key Account Manager and Inventory Manager to monitor inventory allotments and ensure Ecommerce orders are filled accordingly; assist in account forecasting
- Ecommerce Catalog maintenance per account
- Assist in set-up of new account paperwork for Ecommerce Accounts as prescribed by the VP of Sales + CX and the Key Account Manager – Ecommerce
- Attend virtual training sessions, take online tutorials, and attend conferences, etc. to build network and become an expert in the role
Order Processing and Invoice Management for Ecommerce Accounts
- Process orders for Ecommerce Accounts as prescribed by the VP of Sales + CX and the Key Account Manager – Ecommerce
- Complete shipping requirements laid out by Ecommerce Accounts
- Complete special invoicing for Ecommerce Accounts
- Monitor, research, and address operational performance chargebacks and invoice discrepancies
Peepers Product Knowledge
- Understand Peepers product categories, product development and production processes
- Understand wholesale to retail sales including EDI requirements, logistics, order cycles, and order processes
- Learn about, understand, communicate, and sell key features of Peepers and our capabilities
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years related experience
- Must be dynamic with performance-driven sales
- Must be professional with a proven track record of building business
- Must be a self-starter, results-oriented, and a team player
- Must have outstanding leadership, presentation, and communication skills
- Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent skills managing multiple competing priorities on a daily basis
- Strong critical thinking and logical reasoning skills
- Excellent organizational, time management, and project management skills
- Competent with computer software such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Communication with telephone callers, emails, online chat, and coworkers requires an ability to express oneself as well as perceive and exchange ideas.
- Viewing computer terminal, perceiving and transcribing data with accuracy, and keyboarding fill much of the day in an office environment.
- The employee is not exposed to adverse environmental conditions, working primarily in an office environment.
- Light work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Work can require walking while carrying objects, stooping, kneeling, crouching, as well as grasping objects, and reaching with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- Reliable physical attendance is required.
- The employee is required to stay awake throughout the shift.