Customer Experience Specialist
The Customer Experience Specialist is the voice of Peepers, responding to incoming calls, emails and online chat to process orders. The CX Specialist helps customers choose products with positive, efficient service to foster lifelong brand loyalty.
- Encourages customer purchases and loyalty with prompt and courteous response time:
- Responds to incoming calls with a pleasant, upbeat voice, prepared to provide WOW service
- Initiates greeting within 10 seconds of online chat request
- Replies to emails same business day with a positive, well-written response
- Assists customers with placing orders and initiates the returns process
- Stays up to date with product knowledge to advise customers and encourage purchases and follows up to ensure satisfaction
- Records customer requests by logging all incoming phone call communication
- Manually enters purchase orders for customers as they’re being placed
- Initiates returns using Loop software
- Manages online chat requests
- Maintains organized communication and desk space
- Files all processed orders on a daily basis. Keeps files organized and consistent with team policy
- May be assigned one or more of the following specialized duties:
- Product Page Q&A
- Net terms applications
- Returns and exchanges
Peepers by PeeperSpecs - Who are we?
We design and manufacture fashion-forward eyewear that is available on www.peepers.com and at retailers throughout the United States and Canada.
We are proud to have been named an Indiana Best Place to Work for 3 years in a row!
Peepers has been named to the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest Growing Private Companies for 6 years straight!
We are made up of a diverse group of tight-knit individuals. We love what we do and take pride in being an industry leader in quality and care.