Customer Experience Specialist
The Customer Experience Specialist is the voice of Peepers, responding to incoming calls, emails, and online chats to process orders. The CX Specialist helps customers choose products with positive, efficient service to foster lifelong brand loyalty.
- Encourages customer purchases and loyalty with prompt and courteous response time:
- Responds to incoming calls with a pleasant, upbeat voice, prepared to provide WOW service
- Initiates greeting within 10 seconds of online chat request
- Replies to emails the same business day with a positive, well-written response
- Assists customers with placing orders and initiates the returns process
- Stays up-to-date with product knowledge to advise customers and encourage purchases and follows up to ensure satisfaction
- Records customer requests by logging all incoming phone call communication using NetSuite CRM
- Manually enters purchase orders for customers as they’re being placed
- Initiates returns using Loop software
- Manages online chat requests
- Maintains organized communication and desk space
- May be assigned one or more of the following specialized duties:
- Key Account responsibilities
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- This position requires a High School diploma or GED; the ability to read with good comprehension and precise mathematical skills.
- The ability to retain and utilize a vast amount of product knowledge to encourage purchases; sales skill.
- Accurate and efficient keyboarding skills as well as the ability to navigate websites and proprietary software are required.
- Organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- A professional appearance, etiquette, and excellent verbal skills are required.
- Empathetic listening skills and careful speaking skills.
- The ability to use Outlook to send and receive emails including attachments.
- The ability to utilize the in-house software systems within 60 days of employment.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Communication with telephone callers, emails, online chat and coworkers requires an ability to express oneself as well as perceive and exchange ideas.
- Viewing computer terminal, perceiving and transcribing data with accuracy and keyboarding fill much of the day in an office environment.
- The employee is required to maintain a calm and professional demeanor while handling multiple priorities.
- The employee is not exposed to adverse environmental conditions, working primarily in an office environment.
- Light work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Work can require walking while carrying objects, stooping, kneeling, crouching, as well as grasping objects, and reaching with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- Reliable physical attendance is required.
- The employee is required to stay awake throughout the shift.
Peepers by PeeperSpecs - Who are we?
We design and manufacture fashion-forward eyewear that is available on www.peepers.com and at retailers throughout the United States and Canada.
We are proud to have been named an Indiana Best Place to Work for 3 years in a row!
Peepers has been on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest Growing Private Companies for 7 years straight!
We are made up of a diverse group of tight-knit individuals. We love what we do and take pride in being an industry leader in quality and care.