Customer Experience Specialist
Job Description: Customer Experience Specialist
Reports to: Customer Experience Team Manager
FLSA Status: Full-time, non-exempt
Purpose: The Customer Experience Specialist is the voice of Peepers, responding to incoming calls, emails, online chats, and social media inquiries. The CX Specialist helps customers choose products with positive, efficient service to foster lifelong brand loyalty.
- Encourages customer purchases and loyalty with prompt and courteous response time;
- Responds to incoming calls with a pleasant, upbeat voice, prepared to provide next level service
- Replies to emails and incoming chats with a positive, well-written response
- Replies to social media inquiries via Facebook and Instagram
- Responds to customers’ requests in a timely manner while meeting Team’s assigned SLAs
- Assists customers with placing orders and initiates the returns process.
- Stays up to date with product knowledge to advise customers and encourage purchases and follows up to ensure satisfaction
- Records customer requests by logging all incoming communication using NetSuite and Gorgias CRM
- Manually enters purchase orders for Consumer Direct and Wholesale customers
- Initiates returns using Returns software
- Maintains organized communication and desk space
- May be assigned one or more of the following specialized duties:
- Key Account Responsibilities
- Will be called upon to assist with other duties within the CX+Sales Team as needed
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- This position requires a High School diploma or GED; the ability to read with good comprehension and precise mathematical skills.
- The ability to retain and utilize a vast amount of product knowledge to encourage purchases; sales skill.
- Accurate and efficient keyboarding skills as well as the ability to navigate websites and proprietary software are required.
- Organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- A professional appearance, etiquette and excellent verbal skills are required.
- Empathic listening skills and careful speaking skills.
- The ability to use Outlook to send and receive emails including attachments.
- The ability to utilize the in-house software systems within 60 days of employment.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Communication with telephone callers, emails, online chat and coworkers requires an ability to express oneself as well as perceive and exchange ideas.
- Viewing computer terminal, perceiving and transcribing data with accuracy and keyboarding fill much of the day in an office environment.
- The employee is required to maintain a calm and professional demeanor while handling multiple priorities.
- The employee is not exposed to adverse environmental conditions, working primarily in an office environment.
- Light work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Work can require walking while carrying objects, stooping, kneeling, crouching, as well as grasping objects, and reaching with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- Reliable physical attendance is required.
- The employee is required to stay awake throughout the shift.
I have reviewed this job description with my supervisor. I understand this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties and responsibilities required to fulfill the purpose of this position.