CX Account Specialist - Wholesale
The Wholesale Account Specialist uses product knowledge and administrative skills to perform duties pertaining to our wholesale business.
- Encourages customer purchases and loyalty with prompt and courteous response time
- Enters purchase orders according to specific account notes and follows up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Positively partners with all sales representatives and Key Account Managers to ensure consistent care for end customers
- Communicates with assigned key accounts to quote and process orders.
- Processes back-orders.
- Files all completed orders on a daily basis. Keeps files organized and consistent with others, as directed.
- This position requires a High School diploma or GED; the ability to read with good comprehension and precise mathematical skills.
- Minimum 12 months' customer service experience
- The ability to retain and utilize a vast amount of product knowledge to encourage purchases; sales skill.
- Accurate and efficient keyboarding skills as well as the ability to navigate websites and proprietary software are required.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities independently.
- Organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- A professional appearance, etiquette and excellent verbal skills are required.
- Empathetic listening skills and careful speaking skills.
- The ability to use Outlook to send and receive emails, including attachments.
- The ability to utilize the in-house software systems within 60 days of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: $13.00 to $15.00 / hour
Peepers by PeeperSpecs - Who are we?
Our Mission : Pursuing the beauty of self-expression through eyewear
- We design and manufacture fashion-forward eyewear that is available on www.peepers.com and at retailers throughout the United States and Canada.
- We are proud to have been named an Indiana Best Place to Work for 2 years in a row!
- Peepers has been named to the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest Growing Private Companies for 6 years straight!
- Peepers is made up of a diverse group of tight-knit individuals. We love what we do and take pride in being an industry leader in quality and care.