Digital Content Coordinator
Job Title: Digital Content Coordinator
Reports to: Ecommerce Manager
FLSA Status: Full-time; Hourly
Career Level: Essential
Purpose: The Digital Content Coordinator works directly with our Ecommerce Department and cross functionally with Marketing to manage Peepers daily social media presence and influencer relationships across all social media platforms.
This position is based at our headquarters in Michigan City, IN but has the option to work remotely up to 2 days per week, dependent on business need
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Regularly searching for new content creators on social media and YouTube that match the Peepers brand aesthetic and marketing persona to build long-lasting relationships.
- Pitch new influencers through outreach and manage incoming inquiries from social media and customer experience.
- Collaborate with influencers for projects across the following: Facebook posts, Instagram posts, Instagram stories (still & video), TikTok videos, Snapchat videos, and YouTube.
- Collaborate with YouTube influencers on YouTube integrated advertisements with a monthly allocated budget.
- Negotiate both earned and paid influencer deals while following a monthly budget and maintaining good will with influencers, managers, agencies, etc.
- Collaborate with influencers on specialty projects such as new product launches, ecommerce promotional sales, social media giveaways, and special PR campaigns.
- Regularly search for new podcast shows fit to advertise Peepers.
- Pitch independent podcast shows through outreach.
- Work with podcast advertising companies to identify shows fit for Peepers brand and demographic.
- Negotiate independent and sponsored podcast shows while following a monthly podcast budget.
- Create/Maintain influencer database with all influencer information including (social handle information, shipping address, contract details, content usage rights, product style preferences, reading strength, etc.).
- Ensure influencers are successfully supported and have a clear understanding and guideline for their responsibilities and follow through with their posts. Influencers should be provided with a briefing of the project and Peepers expectations and provide Peepers with their content ahead of posting for approval.
- Place orders for influencer giftings and monitor statuses with updated tracking numbers and delivery confirmations. Follow up with influencers to confirm delivery of product.
- Create/Manage influencer posting schedule and follow up with thank-you notes.
- Monitor interactions on influencer posts including customer comments and questions.
- Manage all influencer content assets in Dropbox with timelines for Peepers usage right agreements for other marketing materials.
- Manage all influencer coupon codes and expiration dates in Shopify.
- Manage Ecommerce Instagram App in Shopify approving influencer and customer photos to post on PDPs after obtaining permissions.
- Report on and provide insights on influencer metrics and sales.
- Work with Peepers affiliate agency on initiatives fit for Peepers.
- Tracking and reporting on success of affiliate initiatives.
Social Media Management
- Create and execute organic social media calendar complete with creative assets and captions for Peepers Facebook and Instagram and other mediums if applicable.
- Create and manage content for Peepers Pinterest account.
- Create content for social media with careful attention to Peepers brand aesthetic and incorporating influencer content.
- Track and report on organic social media analytics.
- Monitor and respond to all Instagram direct messages.
- Manage Peepers Pinterest account
- Ongoing monitoring of competitors, other eyewear brands, and miscellaneous brands in the social space.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Minimum 1-year experience in social media, digital marketing, or related field preferred
- Strong knowledge and passion for the social media landscape. Understanding of social media best practices as well as the latest social media trends
- Good understanding of social media KPI’s
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive, “can-do” attitude
- The ability to manage multiple priorities independently and flexibility to jump from one priority to another in a fast-paced environment
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Communication via telephone, emails, online chat, and co-workers.
- Viewing computer terminal, perceiving and transcribing data with accuracy, and keyboarding fill much of the day in an office environment.
- The employee is required to maintain a calm and professional demeanor while handling multiple priorities.
- The employee is not exposed to adverse environmental conditions, working primarily in an office environment.
- Light work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Work can require walking while carrying objects, stooping, kneeling, crouching, as well as grasping objects, and reaching with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- Reliable physical attendance is required.
- The employee is required to stay awake throughout the shift.