The Ecommerce Specialist works with the Ecommerce Manager to elevate performance on peepers.com and maintain an up-to-date product catalog.
This position is based at our headquarters in Michigan City, Indiana or Chicago, Illinois (and surrounding suburbs)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and edit website photographs, including product and model images.
- Perform regular site audits on Peepers Consumer Direct and Wholesale websites, making sure web functionality is smooth, available inventory, etc.
- Smoothly execute product launches on both CD and Wholesale websites. Coordinate with product and marketing teams to ensure all new product assets are delivered by launch deadlines, including imagery, copy, pricing, measurements, and product tags for new SKUS.
- Manage back-end website administration work, including pricing changes, discontinuing product, organizing category pages, and other miscellaneous tasks.
- Image and admin projects, including resizing and renaming product images for media opportunities such as GMA and The View.
- Build blogs in backend of Shopify, including all images and copy.
- Update website imagery following marketing calendar with images and copy provided in monday.com
- QA/Test all launches of new content/functionality of the Peepers website.
- Fix small website errors/bugs.
- Execute all admin work in Shopify for new website features on both CD and Wholesale websites.
- Execute SEO projects suggested by our agency.
- Build email flows and campaigns in Klaviyo and schedule emails.
- Support Ecommerce Manager in various day to day tasks and/or special projects.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Shopify, Photoshop, and Excel experience preferred
- A self-starter with strong organizational skills and high attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive, “can-do” attitude
- Accurate and efficient keyboarding skills as well as the ability to navigate websites and proprietary software are required.
- A professional appearance, etiquette, and excellent verbal skills are required
- The ability to manage multiple priorities independently
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- Communication via telephone, emails, and online chat with co-workers
- Viewing computer terminal, perceiving, and transcribing data with accuracy, and keyboarding fill much of the day in an office environment.
- The employee is required to maintain a calm and professional demeanor while handling multiple priorities.
- The employee is not exposed to adverse environmental conditions, working primarily in an office environment.
- Light work: exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Work can require walking while carrying objects, stooping, kneeling, crouching, as well as grasping objects, and reaching with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee is occasionally required to travel out of state.
- Reliable physical attendance is required.
- The employee is required to stay awake throughout the shift.