The Fulfillment Specialist uses care and expertise to fulfill customer orders using one or more of the following duties; pick correct merchandise from warehouse pick locations, pack boxes carefully to withstand shipment, process shipments using UPS, USPS, and FedEx methods, as well as unloading inventory for stock, and quality control. We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers.
- Perform picking, packing, and shipping duties utilizing handheld scanner
- Maintain high accuracy of picked orders and able to pick orders quickly and efficiently
- Generate shipping labels and follow customer requirements per order
- Ensures warehouse is kept organized and clean during working hours and at end of shift
- Operates Material handling equipment and ensures safety regulations and company policies are followed
- Receive returns and incoming material, verifying contents and quantity
- General warehouse duties, as assigned
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Previous experience working in a warehouse preferred
- UPS Worldship and FedEx experience helpful
- Experience using different types of material handling equipment (i.e. forklift, pallet jack, scanners)
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, busy environment
- Ability to work well on a team but be self-motivated and independent at times
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs.
- Occasional overtime work required during busy seasons
- Sitting, walking, and standing throughout the shift in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent math and reasoning skills
- Indoor temperature-controlled warehouse with occasional need to be outside
- Maintain a calm and professional demeanor while handling multiple priorities
- Work can require walking while carrying objects, stooping, kneeling, crouching, as well as grasping objects, and reaching with hands and arms
- Reliable physical attendance is required
- The employee is required to stay awake throughout the shift
Peepers by PeeperSpecs - Who are we?
We design and manufacture fashion-forward eyewear that is available on www.peepers.com and at retailers throughout the United States and Canada.
We are proud to have been named an Indiana Best Place to Work for 3 years in a row!
Peepers has been on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest Growing Private Companies for 7 years straight!
We are made up of a diverse group of tight-knit individuals. We love what we do and take pride in being an industry leader in quality and care.