Peepers is a 4th generation family run company that is continuously reinventing the spectacle, and we have fun doing it!
Our company began with a quest to find upbeat eyewear, and that light-hearted spirit is embedded in everything we do. From our unique designs to a caring customer experience, our family’s legacy is dedicated to the pursuit of fashion as its most fun.
We are looking for a #nextlevel graphic designer to support our marketing and sales initiatives. You will be the creator and executor of all sorts of designs: POP pieces, catalog, emails, etc. We need someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment while still sweating the details and delivering outstanding work. (bonus points for an entrepreneur mindset: meaning you take ownership of your work and how it helps the company).
- Design full-page trade print advertisements and illustrate product listings.
- Create digital designs including, pay per click ads and Amazon A+ ad content.
- Collaborate with copywriter to design creatives for email marketing content.
- Develop retail messaging including point of purchase cards, and product packaging including hangtags and stickers.
- Build artwork including technical measurements to pass onto development.
- Design captivating re-branding materials for sales opportunities with tight deadlines.
- Design promotional materials and creatives for events; manipulate logo for cross-branding (i.e., Peepers for Teachers).
- Adhere to strict timelines to layout bi-annual catalog, lookbooks, welcome packets and other booklets, as well as one-pagers to support sales and marketing initiatives.
- Execute design deliverables based on creative written briefs.
- Understands and incorporates changes recommended by internal team.
Knowledge, Skills and abilities:
- This position requires a minimum of five years graphic design experience including expert level knowledge of In Design, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Must have the ability to operate in a fully implemented ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) environment.
- Ability to efficiently navigate the Internet including the ability to send and receive emails including File Transfer Protocols.
- Other requisite computer skills include Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe Acrobat as well as efficient keyboarding skills, and proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Must be able to compose sentences with proper grammar and spelling.
- Must have careful attention to detail to carry out most functions of the position.
- Must be able to collaborate with others to solve a variety of problems where only limited standardization exists.
- Must be able to take direction and move forward when creative designs are rejected.
- Must be able to give others full attention, to understand and clarify points being made to comprehend others’ ideas well enough to design reflective mock-ups.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills required