Marketing Project Manager
Job Title: Marketing Project Manager
Reports to: Director of Marketing
FLSA Status: Full-time; Exempt
Career Level: Manager
Purpose: The core purpose of the Peepers Marketing Project Manager is to lead and manage the day-to-day process for creating exciting 360 campaigns in collaboration with Design/Marketing, Sales, Photography Production, E-Commerce and Print/Display Production teams and vendors.
This position will be based at our headquarters in Michigan City, Indiana or Chicago, Illinois (and surrounding suburbs)
Ideal Candidate: The ideal candidate thrives in a team environment and has a strong understanding of the following:
- Campaign Management and Planning
- Project Management
- Values current fashion trends
- Social Media
- Understands the optical industry
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all facets of assigned campaigns and projects from kickoff through delivery and help with campaign planning and strategies, budget, and billing for campaign photo shoots
- Regularly communicates and presents project schedules, statuses, and updates to team members
- Manage executional projects related to campaigns such as:
- Asset creation
- Print collateral
- Sales tools
- Promotional materials
- Point of purchase
- Tradeshow advertisements
- Competitive analysis
- Creation of projects and creative briefs
- Take detailed notes from meetings and write clear recaps and next steps for teams involved
- Manage and distribute the marketing calendar by managing requests through Basecamp or Monday.com
- Works with teams to build shot lists and confirm the product featured prior to shoot
- Oversee the brand guidelines and asset library as needed for campaigns
- Collaborate with Trade Show Coordinator and Sales Team to ensure showrooms have all necessary show assets
- Work with Marketing and Sales Teams to conduct quarterly focus groups to gain customer insights
- Work with Distribution Center team to develop seasonal SKUs for POP wholesale purchases
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3+ years traditional marketing experience in fashion or consumer products with a proven track record
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously without getting overwhelmed
- Clear, concise communication style
- Thrives in team environment and enjoys building relationships
- Familiar with a range of strategic and creative deliverables, from branding to print, websites, and fully integrated campaigns
- Enthusiasm and attention to detail
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work.
- Occasional stooping, crawling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, and fingering are all required.
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; using measurement devices at distances close to the eyes. Must have color vision and spatial perception.
- The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (such as in typical office or administrative work).
- Ability to prioritize and maintain calm under stressful conditions of multiple simultaneous demands. Flexibility, able to switch direction, priorities without notice.
- Reliable physical attendance is required.
- The employee is required to stay awake throughout the shift.