Disclaimer: ¹Spectral Analysis Tested in high-energy short-wavelength 400 to 450 nm visible light ²Computer vision syndrome, also referred to as digital eye strain, describes a group of eye and vision-related problems that result from prolonged computer, tablet, e-reader and cell phone use by the American Optometric Association. Computer vision syndrome. 2017. https://www.aoa.org/healthy-eyes/eye-and-vision-conditions/computer-vision-syndrome?sso=y (Accessed February 9, 2021) ³Based on Peepers Reflectance Test used for testing light transmittance in Peepers uncoated lens compared against seven layer anti-reflective coated lens. ⁴"AR and non-AR coated lens performance during contrast sensitivity testing and daily activities”, McMahon OD, Illinois College of Optometry, The Vision Council, https://www.thevisioncouncil.org/sites/default/files/AR-and-non-AR-coated-lens-performance.pdf ⁵Measured using Yellow Index Testing among top competitor brands
- Carol M.Verified Buyer21 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove my Peepers!
I love them! I saw a vendor at the Festival Marketplace in Pompano yesterday and I am excited to buy more!!! I like seeing them in person, there seems to be more styles to choose from.
- Tara K.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat purchase
Great clarity. They are comfortable and attractive.
- Karen H.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsNew glasses
I love the,. Light weight, stylish too
- Cori L.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove the frame!
Great service. Timely shipping and quality glasses! I bought all three colors. They are very flattering!
- David G.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsMy glasses
Excellent! purchasing again,