Disclaimer: ¹Spectral Analysis Tested in high-energy short-wavelength 400 to 450 nm visible light ²Computer vision syndrome, also referred to as digital eye strain, describes a group of eye and vision-related problems that result from prolonged computer, tablet, e-reader and cell phone use by the American Optometric Association. Computer vision syndrome. 2017. https://www.aoa.org/healthy-eyes/eye-and-vision-conditions/computer-vision-syndrome?sso=y (Accessed February 9, 2021) ³Based on Peepers Reflectance Test used for testing light transmittance in Peepers uncoated lens compared against seven layer anti-reflective coated lens. ⁴"AR and non-AR coated lens performance during contrast sensitivity testing and daily activities”, McMahon OD, Illinois College of Optometry, The Vision Council, https://www.thevisioncouncil.org/sites/default/files/AR-and-non-AR-coated-lens-performance.pdf ⁵Measured using Yellow Index Testing among top competitor brands
- Carol M.Verified Buyer21 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSo Pretty!
The blue frames are in! I love them!
- Abigail C.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLook great and feel comfortable
Glad I got these reading glasses!
- Gabriella A.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsReaders
Love them !
- Toni M.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreen
The color of these glasses make my hair and all come a live!!!
- Mary M.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsClear Horizon