Disclaimer: ¹Spectral Analysis Tested in high-energy short-wavelength 400 to 450 nm visible light ²Computer vision syndrome, also referred to as digital eye strain, describes a group of eye and vision-related problems that result from prolonged computer, tablet, e-reader and cell phone use by the American Optometric Association. Computer vision syndrome. 2017. https://www.aoa.org/healthy-eyes/eye-and-vision-conditions/computer-vision-syndrome?sso=y (Accessed February 9, 2021) ³Based on Peepers Reflectance Test used for testing light transmittance in Peepers uncoated lens compared against seven layer anti-reflective coated lens. ⁴"AR and non-AR coated lens performance during contrast sensitivity testing and daily activities”, McMahon OD, Illinois College of Optometry, The Vision Council, https://www.thevisioncouncil.org/sites/default/files/AR-and-non-AR-coated-lens-performance.pdf ⁵Measured using Yellow Index Testing among top competitor brands
- Denise Kabalka- C.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
These products are the best
- Annette A.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsReady to start the day am I eligible looking papers?
My overall experience was very exciting, and I was very happy with my purchase
- jennifer w.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsJeepers
Excellent service I love my peeps….please make a bunch of bight colors! The kids at my school drew a pic of my red peepers and made them sparkle like Dorthys shoes in the Wizard of Oz
- Calley J.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove my Peepers
They are cute as a button. Ordering experience was quick and easy.
- Elizabeth M.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove love love these
Service was quick I got them faster than I expected and I love them and the other pair that I got too