Disclaimer: ¹Spectral Analysis Tested in high-energy short-wavelength 400 to 450 nm visible light ²Computer vision syndrome, also referred to as digital eye strain, describes a group of eye and vision-related problems that result from prolonged computer, tablet, e-reader and cell phone use by the American Optometric Association. Computer vision syndrome. 2017. https://www.aoa.org/healthy-eyes/eye-and-vision-conditions/computer-vision-syndrome?sso=y (Accessed February 9, 2021) ³Based on Peepers Reflectance Test used for testing light transmittance in Peepers uncoated lens compared against seven layer anti-reflective coated lens. ⁴"AR and non-AR coated lens performance during contrast sensitivity testing and daily activities”, McMahon OD, Illinois College of Optometry, The Vision Council, https://www.thevisioncouncil.org/sites/default/files/AR-and-non-AR-coated-lens-performance.pdf ⁵Measured using Yellow Index Testing among top competitor brands
- StaceyVerified ReviewerYesterdayRated 4 out of 5 starsChanged color
I loved the previous color, which was a very light green/blue. These have much more color than the previous color. Please bring back the previous color as an option.
- Kenneth J T.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsJust the right size. I love clear frames with a little color.
Great. I always buy the Peepers brand.
- sara b.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsEasy and cute
Very easy to order. Fast delivery. Reasonable price. This is my second pair of the same glasses. Thanks
- Viola M.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove my Peeps
Excellent, quality materials used.
- Katrina L.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsRainbow Bright Peepers
I absolutely love this pair! They are cute and a great style, I have received so many compliments on them$