Disclaimer: ¹Spectral Analysis Tested in high-energy short-wavelength 400 to 450 nm visible light ²Computer vision syndrome, also referred to as digital eye strain, describes a group of eye and vision-related problems that result from prolonged computer, tablet, e-reader and cell phone use by the American Optometric Association. Computer vision syndrome. 2017. https://www.aoa.org/healthy-eyes/eye-and-vision-conditions/computer-vision-syndrome?sso=y (Accessed February 9, 2021) ³Based on Peepers Reflectance Test used for testing light transmittance in Peepers uncoated lens compared against seven layer anti-reflective coated lens. ⁴"AR and non-AR coated lens performance during contrast sensitivity testing and daily activities”, McMahon OD, Illinois College of Optometry, The Vision Council, https://www.thevisioncouncil.org/sites/default/files/AR-and-non-AR-coated-lens-performance.pdf ⁵Measured using Yellow Index Testing among top competitor brands
- Mihaela L.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 4 out of 5 starsStylish
They are stylish and I have no doubt people will notice them. :-)
- Jenny C.Verified Buyer4 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove ❤️ my peepers
The only readers I will wear. I have several people also a little addicted to them. I have eight pairs so I can alternate with my outfits.
- Jazan P.Verified Buyer4 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove them!
Love my new readers! Have gotten a lot of compliments.
- Cindy A.Verified Buyer4 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSpring and Summer glasses
Love the summer color. Love them
- Cathy B.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPink Glasses