Disclaimer: ¹Spectral Analysis Tested in high-energy short-wavelength 400 to 450 nm visible light ²Computer vision syndrome, also referred to as digital eye strain, describes a group of eye and vision-related problems that result from prolonged computer, tablet, e-reader and cell phone use by the American Optometric Association. Computer vision syndrome. 2017. https://www.aoa.org/healthy-eyes/eye-and-vision-conditions/computer-vision-syndrome?sso=y (Accessed February 9, 2021) ³Based on Peepers Reflectance Test used for testing light transmittance in Peepers uncoated lens compared against seven layer anti-reflective coated lens. ⁴"AR and non-AR coated lens performance during contrast sensitivity testing and daily activities”, McMahon OD, Illinois College of Optometry, The Vision Council, https://www.thevisioncouncil.org/sites/default/files/AR-and-non-AR-coated-lens-performance.pdf ⁵Measured using Yellow Index Testing among top competitor brands
- Kathleen S.Verified Buyer10 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsClean slate
Always happy when product comes as expected. Wearing them right now!
- Kathryn C.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsreading glasses
comfortable to wear when reading for fun
- Mark N.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThe Best of the Rest
Excellent... best price, performance value!
- Justin G.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsLook great
Great experience! Easy to order and the virtual try on is nice
- Frances B.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starslove them
very satisfied with everything