Disclaimer: ¹Spectral Analysis Tested in high-energy short-wavelength 400 to 450 nm visible light ²Computer vision syndrome, also referred to as digital eye strain, describes a group of eye and vision-related problems that result from prolonged computer, tablet, e-reader and cell phone use by the American Optometric Association. Computer vision syndrome. 2017. https://www.aoa.org/healthy-eyes/eye-and-vision-conditions/computer-vision-syndrome?sso=y (Accessed February 9, 2021) ³Based on Peepers Reflectance Test used for testing light transmittance in Peepers uncoated lens compared against seven layer anti-reflective coated lens. ⁴"AR and non-AR coated lens performance during contrast sensitivity testing and daily activities”, McMahon OD, Illinois College of Optometry, The Vision Council, https://www.thevisioncouncil.org/sites/default/files/AR-and-non-AR-coated-lens-performance.pdf ⁵Measured using Yellow Index Testing among top competitor brands
- Mary O.Verified Buyer19 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThey're beautiful
I love my new glasses.
- Anita J.Verified Buyer4 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsHip readers for a 70 year old!
I absolutely love them!
- Lori B.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsExcellent look
Very good. I love the look and fit
- Hillary V.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsClover readers
I have 4 pair of Peepers and love all of them. I get many compliments on the Clover style. The frames and lenses are very durable . I've bought readere from other companies but, non compare to Peepers.
- Rose B.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsDid not charge for my glasses since they arrived so late
Handled very professionally
Was greatly appreciated