Disclaimer: ¹Spectral Analysis Tested in high-energy short-wavelength 400 to 450 nm visible light ²Computer vision syndrome, also referred to as digital eye strain, describes a group of eye and vision-related problems that result from prolonged computer, tablet, e-reader and cell phone use by the American Optometric Association. Computer vision syndrome. 2017. https://www.aoa.org/healthy-eyes/eye-and-vision-conditions/computer-vision-syndrome?sso=y (Accessed February 9, 2021) ³Based on Peepers Reflectance Test used for testing light transmittance in Peepers uncoated lens compared against seven layer anti-reflective coated lens. ⁴"AR and non-AR coated lens performance during contrast sensitivity testing and daily activities”, McMahon OD, Illinois College of Optometry, The Vision Council, https://www.thevisioncouncil.org/sites/default/files/AR-and-non-AR-coated-lens-performance.pdf ⁵Measured using Yellow Index Testing among top competitor brands
- Catherine M.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPeeper
Just love the green color
- Yvette D.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove the Look!
I like the Duke. They fit ny face perfectly.
- jennifer u.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThese go everywhere
They may be blue light glasses, but I wear them all the time.
- Susan C.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsColors are great
Definitely makes a difference when staring at a screen for an extended period of time. Colors are a plus.
- Bill S.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 3 out of 5 starsDuke Blue
Cool but less cool than the Style 16, at least on me.