Disclaimer: ¹Spectral Analysis Tested in high-energy short-wavelength 400 to 450 nm visible light ²Computer vision syndrome, also referred to as digital eye strain, describes a group of eye and vision-related problems that result from prolonged computer, tablet, e-reader and cell phone use by the American Optometric Association. Computer vision syndrome. 2017. https://www.aoa.org/healthy-eyes/eye-and-vision-conditions/computer-vision-syndrome?sso=y (Accessed February 9, 2021) ³Based on Peepers Reflectance Test used for testing light transmittance in Peepers uncoated lens compared against seven layer anti-reflective coated lens. ⁴"AR and non-AR coated lens performance during contrast sensitivity testing and daily activities”, McMahon OD, Illinois College of Optometry, The Vision Council, https://www.thevisioncouncil.org/sites/default/files/AR-and-non-AR-coated-lens-performance.pdf ⁵Measured using Yellow Index Testing among top competitor brands
- sheila w.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsWonderful
Comfy and light on nose
- Nancy M.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPeepers
- Kathy B.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsComfortable and great looking
The ease of the transaction was smooth and delivery was fast.
- chrisVerified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsexcellent
Love these, got them at a store a while back on a wim, glad I did, they are so durable, I typically break my reading glasses within a few months, I've had these for over 3 years and going strong. ordering another pair as backup+
- Jacob P.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsDynomite are dynamite (explosively) good
Exactly what was needed, stylish look, fast shipping. The only difference between these and my more expensive reading glasses are price. Will be buying more in the future.