Disclaimer: ¹Spectral Analysis Tested in high-energy short-wavelength 400 to 450 nm visible light ²Computer vision syndrome, also referred to as digital eye strain, describes a group of eye and vision-related problems that result from prolonged computer, tablet, e-reader and cell phone use by the American Optometric Association. Computer vision syndrome. 2017. https://www.aoa.org/healthy-eyes/eye-and-vision-conditions/computer-vision-syndrome?sso=y (Accessed February 9, 2021) ³Based on Peepers Reflectance Test used for testing light transmittance in Peepers uncoated lens compared against seven layer anti-reflective coated lens. ⁴"AR and non-AR coated lens performance during contrast sensitivity testing and daily activities”, McMahon OD, Illinois College of Optometry, The Vision Council, https://www.thevisioncouncil.org/sites/default/files/AR-and-non-AR-coated-lens-performance.pdf ⁵Measured using Yellow Index Testing among top competitor brands
- Mia M.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove LOVE
Perfect in every way
- Paola R.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsStylish and Fun
These are my third pair on this style …. I love it …. I get lot compliments… glasses are very sturdy and fun ….
- Stormy E.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat
- Zina M.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove them
Exceptional quality and value. Super stylish and fashionable. Thank you
- Ashley L.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove My New Readers
Great! I will order again!