Disclaimer: ¹Spectral Analysis Tested in high-energy short-wavelength 400 to 450 nm visible light ²Computer vision syndrome, also referred to as digital eye strain, describes a group of eye and vision-related problems that result from prolonged computer, tablet, e-reader and cell phone use by the American Optometric Association. Computer vision syndrome. 2017. https://www.aoa.org/healthy-eyes/eye-and-vision-conditions/computer-vision-syndrome?sso=y (Accessed February 9, 2021) ³Based on Peepers Reflectance Test used for testing light transmittance in Peepers uncoated lens compared against seven layer anti-reflective coated lens. ⁴"AR and non-AR coated lens performance during contrast sensitivity testing and daily activities”, McMahon OD, Illinois College of Optometry, The Vision Council, https://www.thevisioncouncil.org/sites/default/files/AR-and-non-AR-coated-lens-performance.pdf ⁵Measured using Yellow Index Testing among top competitor brands
- Eugenia R.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsNice Blues
The Eyewear is nice looking and have gotten lots of compliments about the frame/color. Proudly recommend Peepers to my family and friends.
- Kelly R.Verified Buyer4 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBlue Light
I purchased 4 pairs of fhe blue light reading glasses. All different styles and all great stylish looks. The quality is excellent. Highly recommend.
- Andrea M.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAnother beautiful pair of readers!
Excellent selection of Readers and Sunglasses. Great sale prices are always a plus. Easy website and fast shipping!
- Barbara K.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat glasses
I am very happy with the glasses and intend to keep buying more glasses from you
- Lori V.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsI love these, especially the color and will be buying a second pair.
Peepers is easy to purchase from and include a great free glasses case.