Disclaimer: ¹Spectral Analysis Tested in high-energy short-wavelength 400 to 450 nm visible light ²Computer vision syndrome, also referred to as digital eye strain, describes a group of eye and vision-related problems that result from prolonged computer, tablet, e-reader and cell phone use by the American Optometric Association. Computer vision syndrome. 2017. https://www.aoa.org/healthy-eyes/eye-and-vision-conditions/computer-vision-syndrome?sso=y (Accessed February 9, 2021) ³Based on Peepers Reflectance Test used for testing light transmittance in Peepers uncoated lens compared against seven layer anti-reflective coated lens. ⁴"AR and non-AR coated lens performance during contrast sensitivity testing and daily activities”, McMahon OD, Illinois College of Optometry, The Vision Council, https://www.thevisioncouncil.org/sites/default/files/AR-and-non-AR-coated-lens-performance.pdf ⁵Measured using Yellow Index Testing among top competitor brands
- Catherine G.Verified Buyer21 minutes agoRated 5 out of 5 starsI love these so much
These are even better than I thought they would be! They exceeded expectations! Absolutely perfect color, size, shape! I would but then again in a heartbeat!
- Stephanie J.Verified Buyer4 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsMost comfortable glasses ever
Never get stuck in my hair, very comfortable to wear. The green is a little bright but I am ok with it.
- Karen Y.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSuper Cute
Stylish pair of readers in a pretty color. Great quality and nice style.
- Monique R.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsCute and comfortable
Easy and prompt shipment. Glasses arrived as expected. No issues.
- Madelin H.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBlue Light Special
These glasses work well. They are great frames that stay out on your face espically when you get excited playing video games!!!