Disclaimer: ¹Spectral Analysis Tested in high-energy short-wavelength 400 to 450 nm visible light ²Computer vision syndrome, also referred to as digital eye strain, describes a group of eye and vision-related problems that result from prolonged computer, tablet, e-reader and cell phone use by the American Optometric Association. Computer vision syndrome. 2017. https://www.aoa.org/healthy-eyes/eye-and-vision-conditions/computer-vision-syndrome?sso=y (Accessed February 9, 2021) ³Based on Peepers Reflectance Test used for testing light transmittance in Peepers uncoated lens compared against seven layer anti-reflective coated lens. ⁴"AR and non-AR coated lens performance during contrast sensitivity testing and daily activities”, McMahon OD, Illinois College of Optometry, The Vision Council, https://www.thevisioncouncil.org/sites/default/files/AR-and-non-AR-coated-lens-performance.pdf ⁵Measured using Yellow Index Testing among top competitor brands
- Debbie Fleischer S.Verified Buyer23 hours agoRated 4 out of 5 starsNice shape and GREAT colors
The fit was a little smaller on my face, I have a big head, ha ha. But I like these for my extra pair. Well maybe I have about 12 pair, but you need different colors, right?!
- Isabelle L.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove these
These are my favorite. The light blue. Do not like the red. Too harsh!
- Deborah S.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsJolene Blue Light..Love these~ I was really wanting to get another pair of Clark in pure white but you no longer have them, so I opted for these, which are also wonderful. Thank you
GREAT as always!
- Mary T.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsVery nice
Do their job
- Lezlie K.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsI love Peepers!
I have about 10 pairs of peepers readers myself and always recommend them to friends as well. Great glasses for a great price.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND PEEPERS!