Disclaimer: ¹Spectral Analysis Tested in high-energy short-wavelength 400 to 450 nm visible light ²Computer vision syndrome, also referred to as digital eye strain, describes a group of eye and vision-related problems that result from prolonged computer, tablet, e-reader and cell phone use by the American Optometric Association. Computer vision syndrome. 2017. https://www.aoa.org/healthy-eyes/eye-and-vision-conditions/computer-vision-syndrome?sso=y (Accessed February 9, 2021) ³Based on Peepers Reflectance Test used for testing light transmittance in Peepers uncoated lens compared against seven layer anti-reflective coated lens. ⁴"AR and non-AR coated lens performance during contrast sensitivity testing and daily activities”, McMahon OD, Illinois College of Optometry, The Vision Council, https://www.thevisioncouncil.org/sites/default/files/AR-and-non-AR-coated-lens-performance.pdf ⁵Measured using Yellow Index Testing among top competitor brands
- Marta S.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsJuniper peepers look nice!
great pair of glasses the frame is on the large side!
- Maureen M.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsI have them on right now
I love all my readers and recommend them to anyone looking for glasses.
- Holly O.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPeepers are the ONLY readers I buy
As always, fast delivery, amazing quality and style. I only buy from Peepers
- Ginger M.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove them!!!
Love all my peepers!! Quick shipping & even the surprise peepers I bought were so cute!
- Angie S.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove them!
Love this style readers so much I've bought 3 pairs!