Disclaimer: ¹Spectral Analysis Tested in high-energy short-wavelength 400 to 450 nm visible light ²Computer vision syndrome, also referred to as digital eye strain, describes a group of eye and vision-related problems that result from prolonged computer, tablet, e-reader and cell phone use by the American Optometric Association. Computer vision syndrome. 2017. https://www.aoa.org/healthy-eyes/eye-and-vision-conditions/computer-vision-syndrome?sso=y (Accessed February 9, 2021) ³Based on Peepers Reflectance Test used for testing light transmittance in Peepers uncoated lens compared against seven layer anti-reflective coated lens. ⁴"AR and non-AR coated lens performance during contrast sensitivity testing and daily activities”, McMahon OD, Illinois College of Optometry, The Vision Council, https://www.thevisioncouncil.org/sites/default/files/AR-and-non-AR-coated-lens-performance.pdf ⁵Measured using Yellow Index Testing among top competitor brands
- Carol B.Verified Buyer17 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat new pair of glasses
Especially like the style of these glasses and blue light frames. Recommend
- Darlene R.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLovely
They are really nice and very comfortable
- Avis P.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 stars70yr old female
- Cindy H.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove the color!
Peepers never disappoint....always great style and quality at a great price!
- Sabrina S.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove the color!
I love the color and style of these. Very clear lens.