Disclaimer: ¹Spectral Analysis Tested in high-energy short-wavelength 400 to 450 nm visible light ²Computer vision syndrome, also referred to as digital eye strain, describes a group of eye and vision-related problems that result from prolonged computer, tablet, e-reader and cell phone use by the American Optometric Association. Computer vision syndrome. 2017. https://www.aoa.org/healthy-eyes/eye-and-vision-conditions/computer-vision-syndrome?sso=y (Accessed February 9, 2021) ³Based on Peepers Reflectance Test used for testing light transmittance in Peepers uncoated lens compared against seven layer anti-reflective coated lens. ⁴"AR and non-AR coated lens performance during contrast sensitivity testing and daily activities”, McMahon OD, Illinois College of Optometry, The Vision Council, https://www.thevisioncouncil.org/sites/default/files/AR-and-non-AR-coated-lens-performance.pdf ⁵Measured using Yellow Index Testing among top competitor brands
- Elaine M.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 3 out of 5 starsReview
Lovely comfy fit and look but would love a spring loaded option.
- Anita J.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat purchase!
These glasses are great! I’m very satisfied with my purchase!
- Kris C.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove these!
They fit perfectly and look great!
- Frances P.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove my Peepers
Excellent experience with the product and with delivery. thank you
- Susan J.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat pair of readers. Very comfortable and sturdy
Peepers was easy to try on any pair of glasses to find the pair that looked best on me