Disclaimer: ¹Spectral Analysis Tested in high-energy short-wavelength 400 to 450 nm visible light ²Computer vision syndrome, also referred to as digital eye strain, describes a group of eye and vision-related problems that result from prolonged computer, tablet, e-reader and cell phone use by the American Optometric Association. Computer vision syndrome. 2017. https://www.aoa.org/healthy-eyes/eye-and-vision-conditions/computer-vision-syndrome?sso=y (Accessed February 9, 2021) ³Based on Peepers Reflectance Test used for testing light transmittance in Peepers uncoated lens compared against seven layer anti-reflective coated lens. ⁴"AR and non-AR coated lens performance during contrast sensitivity testing and daily activities”, McMahon OD, Illinois College of Optometry, The Vision Council, https://www.thevisioncouncil.org/sites/default/files/AR-and-non-AR-coated-lens-performance.pdf ⁵Measured using Yellow Index Testing among top competitor brands
- Sandra M.Verified Buyer2 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat Readers!
Received the readers and I'm very pleased. They are well made, stylish and the power is just right!
- Alice W.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBest readers ever
Always loved the peeper readers! Wouldn’t have anything else!
- DeShae A.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSuper cute!!!
These are high quality, very durable and too cute!
- Cindy W.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThese glasses are adorable
I love peepers glasses. They are stylish and priced right!
- Shelley M.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsMy kitchen readers
So great. Have them for reading recipes on my phone while cooking. Makes me a stylish chef! 😂