Disclaimer: ¹Spectral Analysis Tested in high-energy short-wavelength 400 to 450 nm visible light ²Computer vision syndrome, also referred to as digital eye strain, describes a group of eye and vision-related problems that result from prolonged computer, tablet, e-reader and cell phone use by the American Optometric Association. Computer vision syndrome. 2017. https://www.aoa.org/healthy-eyes/eye-and-vision-conditions/computer-vision-syndrome?sso=y (Accessed February 9, 2021) ³Based on Peepers Reflectance Test used for testing light transmittance in Peepers uncoated lens compared against seven layer anti-reflective coated lens. ⁴"AR and non-AR coated lens performance during contrast sensitivity testing and daily activities”, McMahon OD, Illinois College of Optometry, The Vision Council, https://www.thevisioncouncil.org/sites/default/files/AR-and-non-AR-coated-lens-performance.pdf ⁵Measured using Yellow Index Testing among top competitor brands
- Heather G.Verified Buyer17 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove these!
These are the cutest glasses, have a little bit of blue color accented with the tortoise! Get so many compliments.
- Whitney Riegel M.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfection!!
Love these readers! Sleek and colorful design adding great style to a needed accessory 🤓
- Margo B.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsFashionista emerging!
I love these peepers…perfect fit, comfortable, and fun! What could be better?!
- Lois B.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove my Peepers!
The fit is great as is the style. Lenses are clear and frame is sturdy.
- Christy W.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsMy favorite pair of Peepers!
Love the way they fit and love them in the blue color. They went on sale and I bought two more pair to have extras on hand.