- Peepers Blue Light Focus™ Lenses utilize proprietary baked-in technology that filters over 40% of high-energy visible blue light¹
- 7 Layer Anti-Reflective Coating enhances contrast and visual acuity² by reducing³ reflections (glare) on the surface of the lens
- Unique Lens Clearness all the comfort, all the style, with barely-there tints⁴
- Dual Anti-Scratch Coating for long-lasting protection
- UV400 Protection blocks 99.9% of UVA/UVB rays
- Polycarbonate Aspheric Material Lens that's ultra-thin and lightweight
The Frame & Extras
- Complimentary Case
- Rest Easy knowing our products go through rigorous production testing⁵ to ensure optimal efficacy
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I am in between strengths?
Typically we recommend choosing the lower strength first, but we offer a 90 day return policy if the strength does not work out for you.
What are Peepers Blue Light Focus™ Lenses?
Peepers blue light lenses filter more than 40% of high-energy visible (HEV) blue light in the 400-450 nanometer range. Our proprietary, baked-in lens formula works together to prevent symptoms of digital eye strain, help reduce the cause of headaches, and alleviate tired eyes.
What is the return policy?
We offer a stress-free 90 day return policy. Simply send your glasses back to us for a refund, exchange, or electronic Peepers gift card within 90 days of the original order date. Your refund will be the amount paid for the product(s) at the time of purchase, taking into account any special promotions and/or discounts used when the order was placed. Closeout items purchased from our Sale category are not eligible for a monetary refund. They can be exchanged or returned for a Peepers E-Gift Card. The original shipping charge is not reimbursable and will not be included in your total refund amount.
- DeborahRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Always love peepers 1st ordered on good morning America quite awhile back!
Loved them then and excellent colors!!
- Jane B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsFrames
So happy I discovered your company. I love your frames. And a special bonus is they are ophthalmically compatible. I had my eye dr put prescription lenses in them. Love, Love, Love
- Lori K.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsLove
- GiovannaRated 2 out of 5 stars2 Stars
They were scratched and damaged when I got them. Would appreciate a new pair or a refund, as a struggling college student.