Disclaimer: ¹Spectral Analysis Tested in high-energy short-wavelength 400 to 450 nm visible light ²Computer vision syndrome, also referred to as digital eye strain, describes a group of eye and vision-related problems that result from prolonged computer, tablet, e-reader and cell phone use by the American Optometric Association. Computer vision syndrome. 2017. https://www.aoa.org/healthy-eyes/eye-and-vision-conditions/computer-vision-syndrome?sso=y (Accessed February 9, 2021) ³Based on Peepers Reflectance Test used for testing light transmittance in Peepers uncoated lens compared against seven layer anti-reflective coated lens. ⁴"AR and non-AR coated lens performance during contrast sensitivity testing and daily activities”, McMahon OD, Illinois College of Optometry, The Vision Council, https://www.thevisioncouncil.org/sites/default/files/AR-and-non-AR-coated-lens-performance.pdf ⁵Measured using Yellow Index Testing among top competitor brands
- Jeanie T.Verified Buyer5 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsJust great
Fun, funky and functional. I recommend.
- Marguerite C.Verified Buyer5 days agoRated 4 out of 5 starsTake a Bow
They are a bit overpowering in terms of size.
They are so attractive looking and live the
I would be interested in cat eye frames.
- Carol M.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful!
These are such an attention getter! Everyone says "I love your glasses"!
- Gayla U.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsDarling
Super cute and comfy
- Kim F.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGlasses
I love my new glasses the are fun.