Disclaimer: ¹Spectral Analysis Tested in high-energy short-wavelength 400 to 450 nm visible light ²Computer vision syndrome, also referred to as digital eye strain, describes a group of eye and vision-related problems that result from prolonged computer, tablet, e-reader and cell phone use by the American Optometric Association. Computer vision syndrome. 2017. https://www.aoa.org/healthy-eyes/eye-and-vision-conditions/computer-vision-syndrome?sso=y (Accessed February 9, 2021) ³Based on Peepers Reflectance Test used for testing light transmittance in Peepers uncoated lens compared against seven layer anti-reflective coated lens. ⁴"AR and non-AR coated lens performance during contrast sensitivity testing and daily activities”, McMahon OD, Illinois College of Optometry, The Vision Council, https://www.thevisioncouncil.org/sites/default/files/AR-and-non-AR-coated-lens-performance.pdf ⁵Measured using Yellow Index Testing among top competitor brands
- Stacy R.Verified Buyer18 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat Readers!
I love these readers. I see why some people buy them without any prescription. They are so fun and stylish. I usually just get black or tortoise colors...I'm so happy I broke out of my comfort zone!
- KATHLEEN W.Verified Buyer2 days agoRated 4 out of 5 stars1st time purchase x 2
This is the second pair in my 1st time purchase.
Stylish and sophisticated.
Love, love, love them!
- LINDA S.Verified Buyer2 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThankyou peepers!! Just what I wanted
I thinks they r great !!!!
- Virginia L.Verified Buyer4 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThese are the Max!
I love the color pop of the purple tortoise. The frame is great quality and the reading quality is crisp and exact! I hope that these will last for a very long time, because I love them!
- Terri T.Verified Buyer4 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsMRS.
They are great glasses.