Disclaimer: ¹Spectral Analysis Tested in high-energy short-wavelength 400 to 450 nm visible light ²Computer vision syndrome, also referred to as digital eye strain, describes a group of eye and vision-related problems that result from prolonged computer, tablet, e-reader and cell phone use by the American Optometric Association. Computer vision syndrome. 2017. https://www.aoa.org/healthy-eyes/eye-and-vision-conditions/computer-vision-syndrome?sso=y (Accessed February 9, 2021) ³Based on Peepers Reflectance Test used for testing light transmittance in Peepers uncoated lens compared against seven layer anti-reflective coated lens. ⁴"AR and non-AR coated lens performance during contrast sensitivity testing and daily activities”, McMahon OD, Illinois College of Optometry, The Vision Council, https://www.thevisioncouncil.org/sites/default/files/AR-and-non-AR-coated-lens-performance.pdf ⁵Measured using Yellow Index Testing among top competitor brands
- mary m d.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove my Peepers
- Yvonne P.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove My New Peepers
Although the Vaughn readers are modeled by a man, they look amazing on my face! The oversized frame and and colour are perfect for my needs. These aren't my first pair of Peepers and they certainly aren't my last.
- Mark P.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat
- Mary S.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBlue light Vaughn
They are amazing…many compliments plus great to wear
- Carol C.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove!
The size is awesome, the color and style is perfect.