Disclaimer: ¹Spectral Analysis Tested in high-energy short-wavelength 400 to 450 nm visible light ²Computer vision syndrome, also referred to as digital eye strain, describes a group of eye and vision-related problems that result from prolonged computer, tablet, e-reader and cell phone use by the American Optometric Association. Computer vision syndrome. 2017. https://www.aoa.org/healthy-eyes/eye-and-vision-conditions/computer-vision-syndrome?sso=y (Accessed February 9, 2021) ³Based on Peepers Reflectance Test used for testing light transmittance in Peepers uncoated lens compared against seven layer anti-reflective coated lens. ⁴"AR and non-AR coated lens performance during contrast sensitivity testing and daily activities”, McMahon OD, Illinois College of Optometry, The Vision Council, https://www.thevisioncouncil.org/sites/default/files/AR-and-non-AR-coated-lens-performance.pdf ⁵Measured using Yellow Index Testing among top competitor brands
- Blair K.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBest readers!
Excellent! Love these!!
- Gloria D.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsJoni blue light
Great, I love the shape and the blue light is relaxing.
- Gina H.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPeepers are my new favorite!
I have now ordered six pairs of peepers in different colors and styles and I absolutely love all of them. This will be the only brand I order. Thanks for making all the fun styles!
- Gail D.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAMAZING
Love how they fit and love how they look ... Great Job, Peepers and the Price was right!!!
- Joyce Y H.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPretty in Pink
I absolutely love these glasses! I love the contrast between the pink and animal print! Gorgeous!