Disclaimer: ¹Spectral Analysis Tested in high-energy short-wavelength 400 to 450 nm visible light ²Computer vision syndrome, also referred to as digital eye strain, describes a group of eye and vision-related problems that result from prolonged computer, tablet, e-reader and cell phone use by the American Optometric Association. Computer vision syndrome. 2017. https://www.aoa.org/healthy-eyes/eye-and-vision-conditions/computer-vision-syndrome?sso=y (Accessed February 9, 2021) ³Based on Peepers Reflectance Test used for testing light transmittance in Peepers uncoated lens compared against seven layer anti-reflective coated lens. ⁴"AR and non-AR coated lens performance during contrast sensitivity testing and daily activities”, McMahon OD, Illinois College of Optometry, The Vision Council, https://www.thevisioncouncil.org/sites/default/files/AR-and-non-AR-coated-lens-performance.pdf ⁵Measured using Yellow Index Testing among top competitor brands
- Irene F.Verified Buyer12 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsCute and Fantastic Quality - Readers are Perfect
I LOVE my new Wren (blue light) readers! Wow, they are super cute, lightweight, and of high quality materials. I've had so many compliments on the glasses. I will definitely purchase additional pairs soon. Thanks so much Peepers! And you also have fantastic customer service.
- Christal A.Verified Buyer5 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect fit
These glasses are light weight, the perfect size. They are great quality and I am so happy with my purchase.
- Jeanine M.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove these readers
Very pleased with these readers. Stylish, pretty color, and good fit.
- cynthia y.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove this!
Have gotten so many compliments on the shape and color!
- Liz C.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSuper Stylish!
I love these glasses! Especially the color!