Disclaimer: ¹Spectral Analysis Tested in high-energy short-wavelength 400 to 450 nm visible light ²Computer vision syndrome, also referred to as digital eye strain, describes a group of eye and vision-related problems that result from prolonged computer, tablet, e-reader and cell phone use by the American Optometric Association. Computer vision syndrome. 2017. https://www.aoa.org/healthy-eyes/eye-and-vision-conditions/computer-vision-syndrome?sso=y (Accessed February 9, 2021) ³Based on Peepers Reflectance Test used for testing light transmittance in Peepers uncoated lens compared against seven layer anti-reflective coated lens. ⁴"AR and non-AR coated lens performance during contrast sensitivity testing and daily activities”, McMahon OD, Illinois College of Optometry, The Vision Council, https://www.thevisioncouncil.org/sites/default/files/AR-and-non-AR-coated-lens-performance.pdf ⁵Measured using Yellow Index Testing among top competitor brands
- iffat k.Verified Buyer13 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 stars4th pair of Peepers
I love this brand, price, and customer service. Love how they feel and look.
- Karen G.Verified Buyer5 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove!
My favourite glasses!!
- Pam L.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove these!
Love my new Peepers! Well priced and very cute
- Chrysanthe T.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsexactly what I wanted
arrived quickly, great quality. my last pair lasted three years until I accidentally sat on them. I get compliments all the time. thanks!
- Wanda S.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove My Peepers❤️
I have bought several pairs of Peepers Readers and have not ever had any problems with them. The Customer Service is outstanding…you can’t go wrong with Peepers!!!!