Disclaimer: ¹Spectral Analysis Tested in high-energy short-wavelength 400 to 450 nm visible light ²Computer vision syndrome, also referred to as digital eye strain, describes a group of eye and vision-related problems that result from prolonged computer, tablet, e-reader and cell phone use by the American Optometric Association. Computer vision syndrome. 2017. https://www.aoa.org/healthy-eyes/eye-and-vision-conditions/computer-vision-syndrome?sso=y (Accessed February 9, 2021) ³Based on Peepers Reflectance Test used for testing light transmittance in Peepers uncoated lens compared against seven layer anti-reflective coated lens. ⁴"AR and non-AR coated lens performance during contrast sensitivity testing and daily activities”, McMahon OD, Illinois College of Optometry, The Vision Council, https://www.thevisioncouncil.org/sites/default/files/AR-and-non-AR-coated-lens-performance.pdf ⁵Measured using Yellow Index Testing among top competitor brands
- kathy c.Verified Buyer3 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat readers
I have had many pairs of peepers and these might be my favorite so far. Cute glasses at a reasonable price.
- Peter C.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBellissima (Blue Light)
Well made, well priced and comfortable.
- Gary J.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPeepers review
very good - ordered and they arrived in a very timely manner
- Patti S.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLovely glasses well made.
They fit me fine and look very good on, so I’ve been told.
- John T.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect Readers
100% satisfied. Received when promised, fit and looks good. I got 2.50 readers and love them.