Disclaimer: ¹Spectral Analysis Tested in high-energy short-wavelength 400 to 450 nm visible light ²Computer vision syndrome, also referred to as digital eye strain, describes a group of eye and vision-related problems that result from prolonged computer, tablet, e-reader and cell phone use by the American Optometric Association. Computer vision syndrome. 2017. https://www.aoa.org/healthy-eyes/eye-and-vision-conditions/computer-vision-syndrome?sso=y (Accessed February 9, 2021) ³Based on Peepers Reflectance Test used for testing light transmittance in Peepers uncoated lens compared against seven layer anti-reflective coated lens. ⁴"AR and non-AR coated lens performance during contrast sensitivity testing and daily activities”, McMahon OD, Illinois College of Optometry, The Vision Council, https://www.thevisioncouncil.org/sites/default/files/AR-and-non-AR-coated-lens-performance.pdf ⁵Measured using Yellow Index Testing among top competitor brands
- Janet S.Verified BuyerYesterdayRated 3 out of 5 starsLove the colors
I love the colors, but the fit doesn't work for me. I'll try to fix cuz I love the look.
- Deborah G.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsReview
Please make MORE colors in this style. This particular model is wider than the remainder your styles.
- Judy B.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsFun, fun, fun!
I got so many compliments! I’m all about fun readers and these are great!
- Nicholas M.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsVery colorful!
My wife loves them,so do !
- Janet L.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsNew reader's
I like the fit and my eyes don't get blurry after playing games on phones with them...like other readers in stores.