Disclaimer: ¹Spectral Analysis Tested in high-energy short-wavelength 400 to 450 nm visible light ²Computer vision syndrome, also referred to as digital eye strain, describes a group of eye and vision-related problems that result from prolonged computer, tablet, e-reader and cell phone use by the American Optometric Association. Computer vision syndrome. 2017. https://www.aoa.org/healthy-eyes/eye-and-vision-conditions/computer-vision-syndrome?sso=y (Accessed February 9, 2021) ³Based on Peepers Reflectance Test used for testing light transmittance in Peepers uncoated lens compared against seven layer anti-reflective coated lens. ⁴"AR and non-AR coated lens performance during contrast sensitivity testing and daily activities”, McMahon OD, Illinois College of Optometry, The Vision Council, https://www.thevisioncouncil.org/sites/default/files/AR-and-non-AR-coated-lens-performance.pdf ⁵Measured using Yellow Index Testing among top competitor brands
- Karen o.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove them
These are fabulous. My 6 th pair this year from Peepers and never disappointed
- Betsy C.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing glasses
Adore these glasses! Great frame- wonderful color!
- Kim W.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsCool blue
I like the shape and the color. Cool!
- Brian P.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsHelps my vision and looks great!
I'm always getting compliments on my peepers. My wife bought me my first pair and I loved them. I now have three pairs. One for my daily use and two as backups!
- Vida Z.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove love love!
Love my blue light glasses! Perfect fit, gorgeous frame and the view is spot on!
Will buy more frames!