Disclaimer: ¹Spectral Analysis Tested in high-energy short-wavelength 400 to 450 nm visible light ²Computer vision syndrome, also referred to as digital eye strain, describes a group of eye and vision-related problems that result from prolonged computer, tablet, e-reader and cell phone use by the American Optometric Association. Computer vision syndrome. 2017. https://www.aoa.org/healthy-eyes/eye-and-vision-conditions/computer-vision-syndrome?sso=y (Accessed February 9, 2021) ³Based on Peepers Reflectance Test used for testing light transmittance in Peepers uncoated lens compared against seven layer anti-reflective coated lens. ⁴"AR and non-AR coated lens performance during contrast sensitivity testing and daily activities”, McMahon OD, Illinois College of Optometry, The Vision Council, https://www.thevisioncouncil.org/sites/default/files/AR-and-non-AR-coated-lens-performance.pdf ⁵Measured using Yellow Index Testing among top competitor brands
- Laura R.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLayover (Blue Light)
Love the quality and style!
- Andrea F.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfecto!
Perfect fit and stylish too!
- Kim E.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLayover
Good; ordering and exchange went well. They are comfortable
- Bridget W.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBest readers in the world
After buying my first pair of Peepers a few years back, I will never use another pair. They are stylish, light and so comfortable! Thank you Peepers!!
- Nicole W.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsHappy customer
Love the quality and fit. Very stylish. Not your drug store readers!