Disclaimer: ¹Spectral Analysis Tested in high-energy short-wavelength 400 to 450 nm visible light ²Computer vision syndrome, also referred to as digital eye strain, describes a group of eye and vision-related problems that result from prolonged computer, tablet, e-reader and cell phone use by the American Optometric Association. Computer vision syndrome. 2017. https://www.aoa.org/healthy-eyes/eye-and-vision-conditions/computer-vision-syndrome?sso=y (Accessed February 9, 2021) ³Based on Peepers Reflectance Test used for testing light transmittance in Peepers uncoated lens compared against seven layer anti-reflective coated lens. ⁴"AR and non-AR coated lens performance during contrast sensitivity testing and daily activities”, McMahon OD, Illinois College of Optometry, The Vision Council, https://www.thevisioncouncil.org/sites/default/files/AR-and-non-AR-coated-lens-performance.pdf ⁵Measured using Yellow Index Testing among top competitor brands
- Margaret D.Verified Buyer14 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsVery cool style!
I love this style!
- Carol L.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 4 out of 5 stars4 Stars
The fit is a little too large. Otherwise just what I wanted and needed.
- Kathye D.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat specs😆
I love all my Peepers. They're inexpensive enough that I can afford to get many pair to accentuate my fashion of the moment.
- Lesa F.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat glasses.
My experience is always great without issue with this company.
- Lisa C.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsFashionable glasses - always get comments!
Great - very easy to order and received quickly