Disclaimer: ¹Spectral Analysis Tested in high-energy short-wavelength 400 to 450 nm visible light ²Computer vision syndrome, also referred to as digital eye strain, describes a group of eye and vision-related problems that result from prolonged computer, tablet, e-reader and cell phone use by the American Optometric Association. Computer vision syndrome. 2017. https://www.aoa.org/healthy-eyes/eye-and-vision-conditions/computer-vision-syndrome?sso=y (Accessed February 9, 2021) ³Based on Peepers Reflectance Test used for testing light transmittance in Peepers uncoated lens compared against seven layer anti-reflective coated lens. ⁴"AR and non-AR coated lens performance during contrast sensitivity testing and daily activities”, McMahon OD, Illinois College of Optometry, The Vision Council, https://www.thevisioncouncil.org/sites/default/files/AR-and-non-AR-coated-lens-performance.pdf ⁵Measured using Yellow Index Testing among top competitor brands
- Tammy L.Verified BuyerYesterdayRated 5 out of 5 starsCool colour
Great fit, shape & colour
- Kristin C.Verified Buyer5 days agoRated 3 out of 5 starsLove these, but not for my face
They are gorgeous and I love them, and a great price. They just don’t look good on me, but that’s okay
- sheila w.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 4 out of 5 starsLove but a smidge heavy on bridge
I get more compliments. I love them but by mid afternoon they are getting heavy on bridge of nose.
- Jen D.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove these Peeps! .
The subtle sparkle on top of glasses was an added bonus with these rwaders
- Tracy C.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove!
Love these glasses!!