Disclaimer: ¹Spectral Analysis Tested in high-energy short-wavelength 400 to 450 nm visible light ²Computer vision syndrome, also referred to as digital eye strain, describes a group of eye and vision-related problems that result from prolonged computer, tablet, e-reader and cell phone use by the American Optometric Association. Computer vision syndrome. 2017. https://www.aoa.org/healthy-eyes/eye-and-vision-conditions/computer-vision-syndrome?sso=y (Accessed February 9, 2021) ³Based on Peepers Reflectance Test used for testing light transmittance in Peepers uncoated lens compared against seven layer anti-reflective coated lens. ⁴"AR and non-AR coated lens performance during contrast sensitivity testing and daily activities”, McMahon OD, Illinois College of Optometry, The Vision Council, https://www.thevisioncouncil.org/sites/default/files/AR-and-non-AR-coated-lens-performance.pdf ⁵Measured using Yellow Index Testing among top competitor brands
- Fran H.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat quality and well made and trendy!
Love my glasses. I was surprised at the excellent quality. I am hoping to but more.
- Sharon L.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSolid construction, and affordable too!
I got these in the Green/Tortoise color. They look great and appear to be made very well. I'll be back to order more colors!
- Brian B.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat quality and more
2nd pair of Peepers. Best stylish readers I have found anywhere. Solidly made, will last.
I highly recommend.
- Juan J G.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat for Computer or Tablet reading
Fantastic. Easy to review, easy to comparte and super fast delivery.
- Claudette F.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat, stylish glasses!
Excellent. Very stylish glasses sent very quickly. No complaints at all!