Disclaimer: ¹Spectral Analysis Tested in high-energy short-wavelength 400 to 450 nm visible light ²Computer vision syndrome, also referred to as digital eye strain, describes a group of eye and vision-related problems that result from prolonged computer, tablet, e-reader and cell phone use by the American Optometric Association. Computer vision syndrome. 2017. https://www.aoa.org/healthy-eyes/eye-and-vision-conditions/computer-vision-syndrome?sso=y (Accessed February 9, 2021) ³Based on Peepers Reflectance Test used for testing light transmittance in Peepers uncoated lens compared against seven layer anti-reflective coated lens. ⁴"AR and non-AR coated lens performance during contrast sensitivity testing and daily activities”, McMahon OD, Illinois College of Optometry, The Vision Council, https://www.thevisioncouncil.org/sites/default/files/AR-and-non-AR-coated-lens-performance.pdf ⁵Measured using Yellow Index Testing among top competitor brands
- Jamie D.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsJust right
Great quality, fast delivery! Who could ask for more?
- Bonnie A.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove My Peepers!
My life has changed since discovering Peepers! They have the coolest styles and I can't help buying another pair when a new style comes out or during a sale. I am very picky about my glasses and am thrilled to say that most of their styles are quite flattering. Their quality is very good also. I highly recommend trying a pair. You will receive lots of compliments!
- Mary S.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSuper nice people to work with.
Great service and love my Peepers!
- Rose Mary T.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsFavorite
Great one of my favorites!
- Debra B.Verified Buyer9 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThis style looks fantastic on!!
Very easy to purchase & arrive quickly!