Disclaimer: ¹Spectral Analysis Tested in high-energy short-wavelength 400 to 450 nm visible light ²Computer vision syndrome, also referred to as digital eye strain, describes a group of eye and vision-related problems that result from prolonged computer, tablet, e-reader and cell phone use by the American Optometric Association. Computer vision syndrome. 2017. https://www.aoa.org/healthy-eyes/eye-and-vision-conditions/computer-vision-syndrome?sso=y (Accessed February 9, 2021) ³Based on Peepers Reflectance Test used for testing light transmittance in Peepers uncoated lens compared against seven layer anti-reflective coated lens. ⁴"AR and non-AR coated lens performance during contrast sensitivity testing and daily activities”, McMahon OD, Illinois College of Optometry, The Vision Council, https://www.thevisioncouncil.org/sites/default/files/AR-and-non-AR-coated-lens-performance.pdf ⁵Measured using Yellow Index Testing among top competitor brands
- Ursula W.Verified Buyer17 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove!
I love them and I wish I could get them with my prescription lenses
- Mary C.Verified BuyerYesterdayRated 5 out of 5 starsCute
- Kim F.Verified Buyer2 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGlasses
- Tammy V.Verified Buyer2 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSoooo cute!
I love the look and feel of these glasses! They look much more expensive than they are. Very happy with my purchase!
- Heather L.Verified Buyer2 days agoRated 1 out of 5 starsHad to return
Too big for my face so unfortunately, I had to return them. I did like the design though!